Select To Get Started:
Davidson County Schools is now offering a convenient and secure website for students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online. Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the current school year, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order made out to Davidson County Schools (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- You will receive emails from scribOnline@scribsoft.com to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process your request.
- There is a $3 convenience fee per order.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to process student records orders.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$10.00 ea|
|Verification of Birth Date||$10.00 ea|
|Immunization Record||$10.00 ea|
|Verification of Name||$10.00 ea|
The Following May be Requested by CURRENT STUDENTS:
|High School Transcript||FREE|
|Verification of Birth Date||FREE|
|Verification of Name||FREE|
OFFICIAL Transcript / Student Records will only be mailed to a college, university, or other educational institution. Requests to be mailed to home / non-educational address will be UNOFFICIAL.
|Graduation Verification||$20.00 ea|
|High School Transcript||$20.00 ea|
|Complete Student Record||$20.00 ea|
GED information must be obtained through the GED Office.
Davidson County Schools
250 County School Road
Lexington, NC 27293
Student Record Questions: 336-249-8182
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM